Reichl and Partner eMarketing GmbH
We are a full service digital agency with 25 employees and part of the Reichl und Partner Group
with a total of 170 employees in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
We see our task in providing our customers with comprehensive support in the field of digital marketing.
digital marketing. From positioning, conception & design, the web presence with connection to external and
and internal data & services to digital advertising and comprehensive reporting.
Our clients come from all industries, both B2B and B2C. From
international corporations, banks, SMEs and startups.
We work with a Symfony-based CMS for very complex projects, but the majority of our
projects we develop with WordPress . Our experience with large online shops (Magento
(Magento, Shopware and Sylius) we bring our full experience to the implementation of smaller and
and medium-sized shops with WooCommerce . Currently we have well over 100 WordPress projects live.
However, we work fundamentally differently with WordPress than many other agencies.
- We have developed our own, very flexible basicTheme .
- Each customer receives content snippets tailored exactly to his needs and corporate design.
content snippets, which the editor can place and fill as desired as Gutenberg blocks in the WYSIWYG module.
sites , configure and fill them.
- We work with TWIG templates to avoid the typical code mix of WordPress .
function & design typical for .
- We reduce Plugins to the absolute minimum.
- .... and achieve websites that are both faster and more secure.
- Online Marketing
- web design
- Strategic positioning
- Conception & Design
- Implementation WordPress & WooCommerce
- Content Creation & Content Management
- Conception & implementation of accompanying online advertising measures
- Ongoing monitoring & optimization
- 25 team members and part of the Reichl und Partner Group with 170 employees in Austria, Germany and Switzerland
- Graz, Austria
- Linz, Austria
- Vienna, Austria
- Project start from 5.000€
Industry focus/ customer segments
- B2B and B2C
- international corporations through banks to SMEs and start-ups
- Rainer Scharinger, Management