RAIDBOXES - Be free and wild and creative!
Who are you and what do you do?
We are RAIDBOXES, a managed WordPress host from Münster, Westphalia. Our mission is to give WordPress freelancers, agencies, SMEs and shop owners more freedom by making the development and management of their projects as easy as possible via our intuitive dashboard. Those who host with us can concentrate on the important things: their own business.
We live a modern, agile and open corporate culture and do so holistically by, for example:
- at Holacracy Set
- allow remote work
- a open feedback culture maintain
- organise regular team events
- a modern office in Münster and
- always provide free fruit, snacks & drinks
Exciting insights into all areas of the company
Our growing team combines a variety of skills from the areas of service, sales, development, marketing, design, communication and management. As a working student, you are a fully-fledged RAIDBOXES team member, are given responsible tasks, are involved in decision-making processes and gain cross-divisional insights into all areas of our company.
Learning effects guaranteed
As part of the editorial team, you are integrated into the marketing team, but have contact points with other areas such as technology, support or sales. High learning effects are therefore guaranteed!
What's my job with you guys?
- Editing (technical & orthographical) of guest articles and texts on topics such as WordPress development, web design, hosting, performance optimization and much more.
- Conducting keyword research, creating content briefings, acquisition and management of guest authors
- Structuring and entering texts into our Content Management System (WordPress )
- Supporting other departments in the creation of texts with technical information (e.g. for Sales, Support)
- Supporting the content marketing team in the development and implementation of marketing measures and campaigns
- If interested: Writing your own articles for our WordPress magazine
What do I do it with?
- Degree in technical editing, information science, communication, media management, business informatics or a similar qualification
- Very good knowledge of German and English in spelling and grammar
- High motivation to offer our readers high-quality articles with depth and added value
- A pronounced technical understanding and a high interest in familiarising yourself with new areas
- An independent and proactive way of working
- Optimally experience in web design and/or WordPress development
- You feel at home in a growing and dynamic corporate culture
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Indesign is a plus