The biggest WordPress event in Europe
WordCamp Europe - the biggest WordPress event in Europe - will take place in Berlin from 20 to 22 June 2019. More than 3,000 participants from all over the world are expected this year - and you can be there! In addition to the two WCEU tickets, the prize includes three nights' accommodation (from 20 - 23 June 2019) at the Estrel Hotel - the venue for this year's WordCamp Europe 2019 - as well as €500 travel budget.
Simply enter the competition by 26 May 2019 for a chance to win one of our two WordCamp Europe 2019 packages. Get the chance to spend a whole weekend working with community members from all over the world, networking with industry leaders and catching up on the latest WordPress trends.
Enter the competition now
WordCamp Europe 2019: The must-attend event for all WP professionals
If you work with WordPress , earn your money with the CMS or have built your business on it, WordCamp Europe 2019 is actually a must-attend event. Nowhere else will you find so many developers, designers, bloggers, entrepreneurs and WordPress -enthusiasts at one event!
You won't find more community anywhere
It doesn't matter if you are a hardcore coder, polyglot or full-blooded marketer: Everyone has the opportunity to get involved at WordPress . And as the largest community gathering on the continent, there's probably no better opportunity to connect with the European community than WordCamp Europe 2019.
Inspiration and trends en masse
Every WordCamp is full of success stories. Whether freelancer, agency manager, developer, shop owner or blogger: Everyone finds inspiration for their own WordPress business and can learn how the latest WordPress trends can make their own projects even more successful.
Steroids for your network
In addition to many industry leaders, representatives of agencies, hosters, Plugin- and Theme- manufacturers and freelancers from all over Europe and the world gather at WordCamp Europe. The perfect place to expand your personal network.
Conditions of participation for the RAIDBOXES WCEU 2019 competition
1. subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the competition as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective competition take place within the framework of the respective competition campaign on site of the website of RAIDBOXES GmbH.
(2) The organiser of the competition is RAIDBOXES GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 7, 48153 Münster.
(3) By participating in the competition, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(4) The competition is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Bing or Google Ads. It is not sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook, Twitter, Bing or Google Ads.
(5) The competition is advertised via Facebook, Twitter, Bing and Google Ads. The advertisements contain direct links that lead to the landing page of RAIDBOXES GmbH by clicking.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to enter the competition. Employees of RAIDBOXES GmbH and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Eligible participants can take part in the competition by entering their e-mail address on the landing page of RAIDBOXES (https://raidboxes.de/wordcamp-europe-2019-berlin/) in the field provided in order to subscribe to the RAIDBOXES newsletter. This site can be accessed either by going directly to the URL or through the advertisements created on Facebook, Twitter, Bing and Google AdWords via link service.
(3) Participation in the competition is possible until 26.05.2019 (23:59:59 CET).
(4) Participation is free of charge.
3. winnings and notification of winnings
(1) Among all eligible participants, we will give away two tickets (2 x 2) for WordCamp Europe 2019 in Berlin, including three nights in a double room (20 to 23 June 2019) in a hotel booked by us and 500 euros travel budget at your free disposal. For more information about the event, please visit the organizer's site .(https://2019.europe.wordcamp.org/)
(2) Winners will be selected at random from all eligible participants on 05/27/2019. The winners will be informed about their prize by mail on 27.05.2019.
(3) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(4) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate replacement prize.
(6) The prize will be sent by e-mail.
4. granting of rights of use
The participant guarantees to be the owner of the registered e-mail address.
5 Liability and indemnification
By participating in the competition, the participant releases RAIDBOXES GmbH from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant has provided false information.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
7. early termination and amendments
We reserve the right to terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without notice, or to change its course if it is not possible for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by WordCamp Europe) to guarantee proper implementation of the competition.
8. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data, insofar as we process this ourselves. We will only process the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his consent and insofar as the processing is a prerequisite for participation in the competition (newsletter subscription). This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be found at https://raidboxes.de/datenschutz/ is available. Participants can cancel their newsletter subscription at any time free of charge and without giving reasons. For this purpose, the unsubscribe link provided in our newsletter can be used or the participant terminates his/her subscription directly under this unsubscribe link.
9. final provisions
(1) Should the Conditions of Participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.