Relax with managed WordPress hosting
Time is the most important resource for creative people. Free up time and space for what's most important to you with our managed WordPress hosting – and boost your website's performance.
Managed WordPress hosting means that you can focus on your business or your product while we take care of server administration, performance optimization and security. So with our Managed WordPress Hosting, your website will be updated and optimized around the clock, both on a technical level and in terms of security.
As a managed WordPress hosting provider, Raidboxes takes care of all the technical details to keep your website running fast, secure and stable. That means you can get back to doing what you love: being creative and growing your business. As a specialized managed WordPress host we've got you covered with:
- High-performance WordPress hosting: Our infrastructure is optimized for the content management system WordPress. We rely on vServer technology so you don't have to share resources with other websites with our dedicated hosting. Our data shows that after moving to Raidboxes, WordPress websites run up to 4x faster - before any other optimization measures.
- Server-based WordPress caching. Our server-side cache becomes active even before WordPress takes over. This allows us to deliver your website without slowing down WordPress. Not only is this a great step to optimize performance, it also means you no longer need a caching plugin.
- Guaranteed security: We have our biggest infrastructure security measures in place at server level so you're protected without extra WordPress plugins or settings on your WordPress website.
- Automatic WordPress updates. We ensure your website is always running the latest WordPress version and roll out official WordPress security updates (minor updates) within 24 hours. As soon as we've made sure the new WordPress version is stable, we carry out major updates within 14 days.
- Specialized WordPress support. Whether you've got serious problems with your website, need GDPR tips or general plugin recommendations – we're there for you within minutes. This dedication is reflected in our high customer satisfaction. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly via live chat.
There are a number of things that set Raidboxes apart from other web hosting providers in the industry. Here's some of the added value we offer you:
- We only host WordPress websites: We specialize in WordPress – and we do it with conviction! Our servers and the Raidboxes Dashboard were specifically designed for WordPress, our support team is made up of WordPress experts and our resources are all optimized for WordPress.
- Service and features included: Free website migrations, trial period, 1-click SSL certificates, WordPress templates, one-click staging environment, IP blocking, login protection, easy change of ownership, SSH and much more. Each hosting plan from Raidboxes comes with a range of valuable benefits. Contact us for more information about our different WordPress hosting plans.
- More than your hosting partner: We have a range of tools especially for agencies, freelancers and internet professionals. From automated billing to special tools for devs, we offer numerous features to make your clients happier and your work easier. Agency partners and Free Dev partners receive additional attractive benefits.
- Dedicated resources: Tired of shared hosting? Starting with our Starter plan you don't share your vServer with other websites. This results in significantly better performance and more security. On top of that, you get 99.99 percent uptime per year.
- Support: Our team of WordPress experts is available from 8:00 to 22:00 (CET) seven days a week at your side. If you have any questions about our managed WordPress hosting, pricing or features, we'll be there for you via live chat within minutes.
- User-friendliness. We developed the Raidboxes Dashboard t ; provide a user-friendly and intuitive interface that's also rich in features – in contrast with a clunky cPanel.
- Sustainability: Our fully managed WordPress hosting gives back to the planet – we plant tree for every website you host with us. For our data centers and office space, we rely on 100% green electricity from hydropower. We have a big goal: 400,000 more trees by 2023. Help us get there and become part of the movement!
Still not convinced? Take a look at some recent reviews from our customers or book an informal call with our sales team.
Once you've decided on managed WordPress hosting, the "magic" can really begin. We directly take over the WordPress management for your websites. Of course, you can still monitor everything yourself and keep track of all your content with our website status monitoring. So you always have 100% control, can plan better and have more freedom for you and your creativity.
Yes, certainly! We know how nerve-wracking it can be to move a WordPress website to a new host. That's why we help you migrate your websites – free of charge and with no obligation to purchase a hosting subscription after your trial!
a) Simply fill in our migration form with the details of your current hosting account and we'll take care of the move with our free migration service. Migrations will take a maximum of two business days and will be processed in the order they are received.
b) As an alternative to our free migration service, you can easily move your website yourself. You can either copy your site's data manually via FTP and the database administration or use a migration service plugin like Migrate Guru.
We create a copy of your WordPress website on our servers and set it up as a free demo website in your Raidboxes account. Over the next few days you'll have time to test our performance and features.
Raidboxes offers hosting plans for single websites, bulk plans for agencies and freelancers, and plans for WooCommerce stores. For websites with very high traffic, we also offer special high-traffic plans with especially strong performance. The specifications and technical details of our managed WordPress hosting are listed in our pricing table.
If you'd like more information and advice on the specifications and features of our various WordPress hosting plans or have further questions, please contact us via live chat or book a product demo with our sales team.
Our data shows that WordPress websites load up to 4x faster after migrating to our servers. And that's without any further optimization. Whether it's a company website, blog or shop, we're happy to migrate a copy of your website so you can compare it to your current host . Once you're satisfied with the performance, we'll help you discover the right hosting plan. You'll find the technical details and specifications in our pricing table.