WordPress Multisite – available now!
Exciting news! We now support WordPress Multisites directly from the Raidboxes Dashboard. Whether subdirectory, subdomain or multidomain – create a new Multisite or migrate your existing Multisite network to Raidboxes.
- Top performance – integrated caching and lightning-fast servers
- Highest stability – uptime checks for your peace of mind
- Personal support – quick help via live chat
- Easy Dashboard – full control over your websites
- WordPress Multisite migrations – fast and secure without downtime
- Partner network – reliable agency partners at your side
- Sustainability – your website runs on green energy
- Data protection – GDPR-compliant hosting from Europe
WordPress Multisite is a feature that allows you to create a network of subsites within a single instance of WordPress. This network shares a file system and a database. There are three types of Multisites you can create: Subdomain (e.g. site.domain.com), Subdirectory (e.g. domain.com/site) and Multidomain. You can find more information about our WordPress Multisite feature in our Help Center.
Multisites of the type "Subdomain" and "Multidomain" cannot be tested with a free demo Box. Subdirectory Multisites, on the other hand, can be tested free of charge and without obligation for 4 days - including all tools and functions in the Raidboxes Dashboard. Our performance has convinced you? Then activate your demo Box (test website) within these 4 days for a fee. If you do not activate your demo box within the test period, it will be deleted automatically. Before we completely delete your demo Box, we will send a warning to your registered e-mail address. Of course we are also available for questions and feedback via live chat and for a sales consultation by phone.
All hosting plans at Raidboxes include free SSL certificates. At no extra charge and for as many domains as you want to link. The installation of the SSL certificate requires the subdomain or a user-defined domain, which must be added in the domain administration of the website. Finally, the DNS A record must point to the website at Raidboxes before activation.