Green WordPress hosting for creative minds like you
- Lightning fast & secure – optimized exclusively for WordPress
- Personal chat support – within minutes
- Dashboard tools – for smooth and efficient projects
- Climate positive – a tree for every new WordPress website
As a WordPress hosting provider, Raidboxes takes care of all the technical details to keep your website running fast, secure and stable. So you can get back to doing what you love: being creative and growing your business. As a specialized WordPress host, we've got you covered and you can rely on the following benefits:
- High-performance WordPress hosting. Our infrastructure is optimized for WordPress. We use vServer technology so you don't have to share resources with other websites. Our data shows that after you migrate to Raidboxes, your WordPress websites run up to 4x faster – without additional optimization measures.
- Server-based WordPress caching. Our server-side cache becomes active even before WordPress takes over. This allows us to deliver your website without slowing down WordPress. Another advantage besides performance optimization is that you no longer need a caching plugin.
- Guaranteed Security: The greatest security measures of our infrastructure are already in place at the server level, without requiring any WordPress plugins or configuration on the part of your WordPress website. In the unlikely event that your website gets hacked, we will be happy to recommend one of our malware removal partners.
- Automatic WordPress updates. We ensure that your website is always running the latest WordPress software. We perform official WordPress security updates (minor updates) within 24 hours. Major updates are rolled out within 14 days, as soon as we've made sure the new WordPress version is stable.
- Specialized WordPress support. Whether you've got serious problems with your website, need GDPR tips or general plugin recommendations – we're there for you within minutes. This dedication is reflected in our high customer satisfaction. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly via live chat.
There are a number of things that set Raidboxes apart from other providers in the industry. Here is some of the added value we offer you:
- We only host WordPress websites: We specialize in WordPress – and we do it with conviction! Our servers and Raidboxes Dashboard were specifically designed for WordPress, our support team is made up of WordPress experts and our resources are all WordPress optimized.
- Service and features included. Free migrations and trial period, free 1-click SSL, WordPress templates, one-click staging environment, IP blocking, login protection, easy change of ownership, SSH and much more. Each of Raidboxes plans have a host of benefits and services included. For more information about our plans, please contact us.
- Raidboxes is much more than your host. We have a range of tools especially for agencies, freelancers and internet professionals. From automated billing to special tools for devs, we offer a range of functions that make your clients happier and your work easier. Agencies and freelancers enjoy even more attractive benefits as part of our Partner Program.
- Dedicated resources. From the Starter plan upwards, you don't share your vServer with other websites. The result is significantly better performance and increased security. In addition, there is 99.99 percent annual uptime for your sites.
- Support. Our team of WordPress experts is available from 8am to 10pm, seven days a week. If you have any questions about our WordPress hosting, pricing or features, we'll be there for you in person via live chat within minutes.
- User-friendliness: We developed the Raidboxes Dashboard with the aim of providing a user-friendly and intuitive interface that is also rich in features – in contrast with a clunky cPanel.
- Sustainability. Our WordPress hosting is climate positive. We plant a tree for every website you host with us. We use 100% green electricity from hydropower for our data centers and offices. We have a big goal for 2023: we want to plant 400,000 trees for the planet. Help us and become part of the movement!
Not convinced yet? Take a look at some recent customer reviews now or book speak directly to our Sales team.
Yes, certainly! We know how nerve-wracking it can be to move a WordPress website from one web host to another. That's why we help you migrate your websites – free of charge and without obligation!
a) Simply complete our secure migration form with details of your previous hosting account and we'll take care of the move with our free migration service. Migrations are processed in the order they reach us and take a maximum of two working days.
b) As an alternative to our free migration service, you can easily migrate your website yourself. You can either copy your site's data manually via FTP and the database administration or use a migration service plugin like Migrate Guru.
We create a copy of your WordPress website on our servers and set it up as a free demo website in your Raidboxes account. Over the next few days, you check if everything works and test our performance and features.
Raidboxes offers individual plans, bulk plans for agencies and freelancers, and plans for WooCommerce shops. For websites with a particularly high volume of visitors and higher performance needs, we also offer special high-traffic plans. You can find all the specifications and technical details of our WordPress hosting in our pricing tables.
If you are still unsure about the specifications and features of our various WordPress hosting plans or have further questions, please contact us via live chat or book a no-obligation product consultation.
Our data shows that WordPress websites load up to 4x faster after migrating to our servers. And that's without any further optimization. Whether it's a business site, blog or shop, we're happy to migrate a copy of your website so you can compare it to your current host . If you're satisfied with the performance, we'll help you find the right hosting plan as well. You can find all the technical details and specifications in our price table.